Years of Experience 5
Certifications/Credentials RDA, CDA
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
I worked my way to becoming a dental assistant through many years of hard work and dedication. This makes me a valuable player because I persevered and never gave up on my goal or life.
Values and how they inform your career
I do this because I love to help people and working with kids/teens. It’s fun to watch the kids grow while they are in treatment. I enjoy listening to their stories and being able to learn from them. We have a great group of people here who enjoy what they do and it shows through with the care
Outside of work
- Family: my brother and my sweet little dog, Gypsy.
- Hometown: Parshall, ND.
- Sports I play: volleyball.
- Hobbies and interests: making tie blankets, crafts and taking my dog to the bark park.
- Favorite music: all types.
- Travel destinations: Norway, to see my living relatives.
- Side hustles I’m working on: I work at Fiancée on the weekends selling prom & wedding dresses.