Years of Experience 18. Does raising kids count?
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
My family is my greatest accomplishment.
Values and how they inform your career
Being positive, kind and serving others the best I can.
Outside of work
- Family: My husband and 6 kids.
- Hometown: I spent my first 12 years in Morez, France, before moving to St. Paul, MN.
- Sports I play: Badminton (it is a sport!).
- Hobbies and interests: sewing, crafting, reading, and spending time with my family.
- Favorite music: most anything including k-pop, Thai pop, Hmong music, etc.
- Travel destinations: I’ll always have a soft spot for France but I’d love to see the world, especially Greece.
- Side hustles I’m working on: getting through my kids’ teenage years.