Clinic Team Coordinator/Dental Assistant
Years of Experience 17
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
After 17 years of assisting, I enjoy helping to train new assistants, ordering retainers and appliances, and making sure all systems flow smoothly.
Values and how they inform your career –
Bringing smiles to people is a wonderful, inspiring job. I enjoy getting to know our patients and seeing their transformation. Contests are one of my favorite part of my job. I hope you all play along.
Outside of work
- Family: I’m surrounded with family here in ND. I have 2 beautiful girls and a wonderful husband.
- Hometown: Haines, AK.
- Sports I play: My summer sport is fishing.
- Hobbies and interests: Reading, sewing and quilting.
- Favorite music: Audio books
- Travel destinations: The lake!
- Side hustles I’m working on: Longarm quilting for others; I love seeing people create with fabric!