Clinic Team Coordinator/Dental Assistant
Years of Experience 13
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
After 13 years of assisting, I enjoy helping to train new assistants, ordering retainers and appliances, and making sure all systems flow smoothly.
Values and how they inform your career –
Bringing smiles to people is a wonderful, inspiring job. I enjoy getting to know our patients and seeing their transformation. Contests are one of my favorite part of my job. I hope you all play along.
Outside of work
- Family: I’m surrounded with family here in ND. I have 2 beautiful girls and a wonderful husband.
- Hometown: Haines, AK.
- Sports I play: my summer sports is fishing.
- Hobbies and interests: Reading, sewing and quilting.
- Favorite music: country music.
- Travel destinations: the lake!
- Side hustles I’m working on: I’m currently a member of the Minot Prairie Quilt Guild and volunteering on the Minot Prairie Quilt Festival to bring quilting class to our community.