Years of Experience 3
Certifications/Credentials RDA, CDA
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
Growing up, I knew I wanted to help people. I just wasn’t sure in what way. I started out as a receptionist for a dental clinic and was given the opportunity to be a dental assistant. Immediately, I felt that this is what I was destined to do. I am now a registered dental assistant and every day, I come to work so excited to brighten patients’ smiles.
Values and how they inform your career
I love coming to work knowing that I am helping a patient get a better, more confident smile.
Outside of work
- Family: hunky boyfriend and the sweetest 10-year old!
- Hometown: Littlefield, TX, home of Waylon Jennings and the world’s tallest windmill.
- Sports I play: softball.
- Hobbies and interests: collecting all things that are the classic Ninja Turtles.
- Favorite music: country and Tejan music.
- Travel destinations: Las Vegas. I would like to visit Switzerland next.
- Side hustles I’m working on: I’m a child facilitator for the ND Parenting program. The program focuses on the unique developmental needs of young children and sets the foundation for nurturing and health family relationships.