Years of Experience 6
One professional (MVP) accomplishment
Growing up, I knew I wanted to help people. I just wasn’t sure in what way. I started out as a receptionist for a dental clinic and was given the opportunity to be a dental assistant. Immediately, I felt that this is what I was destined to do. I am now a registered dental assistant and everyday, I come to work so excited to be a part of my patients’ journeys in life and helping them become more confident.
Values and how they inform your career
I love coming to work knowing that I am helping a patient get a better, more confident smile.
Outside of work
- Family: My sweet 14 year-old boy, Aiden and my beautiful baby girl, Lainey
- Hometown: Littlefield, TX, home of Waylon Jennings and the world’s tallest windmill.
- Sports I play: Softball.
- Hobbies and interests: Bowling and playing Nintendo Switch games with my son.
- Favorite music: Country
- Travel destinations: Las Vegas. I would like to visit Switzerland next.
- Side hustles I’m working on: I’m a child facilitator for the ND Parenting program. The program focuses on the unique developmental needs of young children and sets the foundation for nurturing and health family relationships.